Quick masterclass in creating custom thumbnails with Fotor for use in Cayenne.
I say masterclass, but I only spotted this last night at about 11.30 and had got my head round it by 11:35 and coming to it afresh this morning, created a thumbnail in little more than five minutes including explaining the interface, loading the pics – twice, because something went awry with Finder at the first attempt – adjusting the pics, hunting down the thumbnail and opening it in Photoshop.
I reckon I could get this down to less than a minute with regular use - spending more time selecting the right template than anything else.
- The thumbnail size is user-defined when it is saved.
- Each image within the thumbnail can be cropped, resized and moved (and rotated if necessary) within its frame quickly and easily.
- The user can specify a specific border size in pixels.
- Pictures can have rounded borders, if the user wants them.
- Fotor is available free for OSX, Windows, iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- There are additional photo editing tools that add a new dimension to quick creativity including colour, brightness and contrast correction, creative filters and picture edges.
- Haven't found any yet ...